Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Cruzadas reports July 2011

The following are a series of actual letters received from  individuals, mostly youth, who are in various programs of AHMEN in Honduras.  

for more on these click www.honduranmissions.com 


Report July 2011 from Yapi at Cruzadas:
--------------------------------------
Plan de Flores, Colon
"School Together Everything is Possible"
Gerson Cantarero, is 9 years of age. He is in the second grade of the special school. His father  and mother are separated. Gerson is learning very well to read, write and communicate.
We thank you for everything for his support and help, not only with Gerson but also with this project for several years.(Deaf School)
We are always trying to get cooperation with the Government. But A.H.M.E.N. isour best donors and supporters, THANKS for  encouraging  us to move forward with this project.
 Mariana Salinas
Director: Deaf School of Plan de Flores




Plan de Flores, Colon
"School Together Everything is Possible"
Cristian Salinas, is 14 years of age, he is the son of Alfredo and Mariana. Despite Down Syndrome Cristian is growing very well and has learned to know and  write his name. Christian and God are the reason to feel the desire to help other handicapped children. The capacity of his communication has improved a lot. We the Salinas family THANK  for your financial support and for everything you have done for us.
Mariana and Alfredo

Plan de Flores, Colon
"School Together Everything is Possible"
Yorvin Lopez, is 9 years old, he  is of the community  El Cinco,  He is already in second grade in the special school. He lives in the house of Alfredo and Mariana where he received care and special care learning skills, thank you very much Sis. Linda.
Thanks for your  financial support this educational project is being developed for different children with disabilities.
God bless you in your home, and at work.
(Marianna, Deaf School)



----------------------------------------------------


From Shalom, Cruzadas del Evangelico
Hello AHMEN Teams,
 
I hope everyone is well. I am very well Thank God, everything is great in school. I do well with  basic physics and all the subjects too. I had fun with the group (AHMEN) that was here at Cruzadas. I've been in communication with one of my cousins and I have asked is muy family are ok. The Lord's richest blessings for you and your family............  I love you
 
Danelia

Hello Benny! my name is Flower and I am 17 years old, I have two sisters and two brothers.
My favorite color is pink, I'm in high school and this is my last year at school. My dream for next year is going to college and hopefully become a nurse always count on your support as a career is a bit expensive for books and materials needed.
I hope to know better and have communication with you and your family. They are very special people to me. AHMEN Groups have been here with us, and I have so much fun with them they make us feel good. I wanted to say I'm learning to play the piano in my spare time. I say goodbye to you with love ..... Blessings

-------------------------------------------------
from Edwin (Cornflake) 

Hi, how have you been, I hope very well.
Well, tomorrow I'm going back to Plan Escalon, was here in La Ceiba for 1 week, I like my new school, they have football and volleyball. I struggled a bit to adapt to the teachers not going very well in class but I am slowly improving, I am doing very well in English, I want to study computer science, I serve the Lord because He alone is the one who helped me throughout this . Thank you all I appreciate how much you  do for me. May God bless you.  Edwin

1 comment:

  1. Hello, We are always teaching in the evenings at the Academy "Light of Life."

    The students have been very lively and they are making shirts, blouses, dresses, curtains for windows, table cloths, kitchen gloves, ect. . Everything is going very well in the academy, we are very happy.

    May God bless you and thank you very much for all your help and donations.
    Yolanda - Sewing School Teacher, Limon, Honduras July 2011

    ReplyDelete